The 15th Austrian Workhop on Microelectronics
11 October 2007, Graz, Austria.
The Austrochip is an annual meeting and platform to present the latest activities in the field of microelectronics in Austria and neighboring countries. The workshop is a forum for discussion and contact between academia and industry. In 2007, the Austrochip workshop is held for the 15th time. ...[about]
2007: 15th anniversary of Austrochip.
Call for Papers
The call for papers of the Austrochip 2007 workshop will be open from January to July 2007. Original research papers on integrated circuits are requested. ...[cfp]
The Austrochip 2007 will be held on Thursday, 11 October 2007 in Graz
08 Jul 2007 15 July 2007: Submission deadline
- 03 Sep 2007: Acceptance notification
- 11 Oct 2007: Workshop
- Oct 2007: Austrochip event with 100 participants [about#fotos]
- Sep 2007: Early registration closed; only a few seats available [registration]
- Sep 2007: 5 free registrations for sponsors [sponsors]
- Sep 2007: 25 submissions accepted [program].
- Jul 2007: 32 submissions received during the CfP.
- Jul 2007: Submission deadline extended: 15 July 2007 [cfp].
- Jul 2007: ASIC Design Contest by austriamicrosystems [cfp].
- Mar 2007: Recognition by IEEE Austria Section [cfp].
- Feb 2007: First call for papers: [cfp].
- Feb 2007: Location fixed: [venue].
- Feb 2007: Program committee fixed: [reviewers].
- Dec 2006: Austrochip 2007 website goes online.
Information about the Austrochip workshop is available as newsletter: [newsletter].
Previous Austrochip Workshops
Information about previous Austrochip workshops is available online:
Austrochip 2006 (Vienna), Austrochip 2005 (Vienna), Austrochip 2004 (Villach), ...[about]
The Austrochip 2008 workshop will be held in October 2008 in Linz. The Institute for Integrated Circuits (RIIC) of Johannes Kepler University Linz will organize the workshop. Contact Timm Ostermann for details ... [email@example.com]
The last update of this page was