Austrochip is an annual meeting and platform to present the latest activities in the field of microelectronics and integrated circuits in Austria and neighboring countries. The workshop is a forum for discussion and contact between academia and industry. Austrochip 2019 is the 27th edition organized by the Department of Electronics Engineering/Research Group Embedded Systems, FH Technikum Wien.
The Austrochip 2019 workshop will be held on Thursday, October 24th, 2019 in Vienna.
- Sep. 23, 2019
Aug. 23, 2019:
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadline (only for authors that requested the extended deadline in advance!)
- Sep. 25, 2019: Acceptance Notification
- Oct. 04, 2019: Final Paper
- Oct. 10, 2019: Early Registration Deadline
- Oct. 24, 2019: Austrochip 2019
- Oct 4, 2019: Conference Program online
- Sep 26, 2019: Acceptance notification sent to authors
- Sep 24, 2019: Registration for the Austrochip 2019 is now possible
- Sep 10, 2019: Final Extended Paper Submission Deadline announced
- Aug 24, 2019: Paper Submission Deadline extended
- Jun 3, 2019: 2nd Call for Papers distributed
- May 20, 2019: 1st Call for Papers distributed
- May 18, 2019: Website online
Contact to Local Organizers
Previous Austrochip Workshops
Click here ...